Saturday, March 14, 2009

Technology: Twitter

Today I joined Twitter. I seem to be one of those people that carefully considers all the pros and cons before joining the new tools for social networking. I finally decided to give it a try and find out for myself what the fuss is all about.
Signing up was fairly easy. The next step is to start searching for people you may want to follow. And finally you just cross your fingers and hope somebody will start following you and somehow start some sort of meaningful conversation. You just hope somebody will care enough to want to know "what you are doing?". Then again, "twittering" is not much different than "blogging" since you also need followers for your blog. Anybody out there? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. True you need someone to read your blog. The cool think about Twitter is you can get readers. I have been reading your posts and you really have a wonderful way of writing. But the real reason I came here is to say thanks for taking the time 2 share your pictures. If you ever need help with your blog or suggestions I would love to help you out. I hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete